Monday, June 19, 2006

Culinary School Here I Come

Ok so on August 21st or 2006 I will begin culinary school.

This is a big step for me. I will be working full time and going to school...well full time. It will be from 6pm till 11:30pm and then I get an hour and a half ride home. But it's ok...it's not forever and it's something I want to do.

There won't be much going on this board for a bit seeing as how I don't have anything fun or interesting to share....yet.

This will be where I talk about classes, share techniques and recipes. Maybe even a few horror stories. Hell better to learn from my mistakes in a controlled environment than in your kitchen just moments before your guests arrive.

Well let us all raise a glass of wine and begin this new adventure together! Salute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home